Tuesday 20 November 2012

Akshay Kumar producing Marathi movie ’72 Mail’

Akshay Kumar producing a Marathi film 72 Mail

Actor-producer Akshay Kumar’s quest for good stories and unique concepts is now taking him to Marathi plays. He has produced a film in the language.
“I like the sensibilities of Gujarati plays and I love Marathi plays also. I can speak Marathi fluently. I go and watch Marathi plays as well. I must say that they come up with very unusual subjects,” Akshay, who was born and brought up in the capital, said during a media interaction here Wednesday.
“I am producing a Marathi film. It is already completed. I am not acting in it. It’s called ’72 Mail’, (’72 Miles’),” he added.
Based on a novel by Ashok Vhatkar, “72 Mail” has been directed by Rajiv Patil, whose film “Jogwa” won the National Award in 2009. It is about the journey of a 13-year-old boy who walked from Satara to Kolhapur in Maharashtra in 1960.
Load disqus comments

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.
Some images found on internet, whatsapp. Any kind of copyright issues plz contact.
plzinforme@gmail.com

Games

Funny